Create a new Contact Method for E-Mail
To create a new contact method for sending information via e-mail, follow these steps:
- Click the Add Contact Method button.
- Select E-mail from the drop down.
- Enter the e-mail address that you would like the information sent to.
- Click Save to save the contact method, or Cancel to return to the contact methods list view.
- Click the Verify button, and we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address provided. During this time the Verify button will change to In Progress.
- Check your e-mail for a message from Master Lock Vault (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your e-mail doesn’t arrive please be sure to check your spam folder or junk folder.
- Follow the instructions by clicking on the URL provided in the e-mail. If the URL is not clickable, please copy and paste the url into your browser.
- The In Progress button will automatically change to Verified.