Create a new Contact Method for Phone Calls
To create a new contact method for sending information via a phone call, follow these steps:
- Click the Add Contact Method button.
- Select Phone from the drop down.
- Enter the phone number that you would like the call to be sent to. Please enter the phone number starting with area code. (e.g. 1 (414) 555-7878).
- Click Save to save the contact method, or Cancel to return to the contact methods list view.
- Click the Verify button, and we will call the phone number (from +1 (414) 751-8800) to your phone. During this time the Verify button will change to In Progress.
- Follow the instructions by pressing 1.
- The In Progress button will automatically change to Verified.