Edit a Password
Change what you want.
To edit a password, follow these steps:
- Click on a password to open it. When you do so, the password appears.
- Click on the Edit Password button. The password's entry fields appear.
- Edit the password as desired; refer to the instructions in Create a New Password for details.
When you have completed the edits, click on Save. The program returns you
to the password, at which point you can:
- Return to the main Save Passwords view by clicking on the Back button.
- Remove the password entirely by clicking on the Delete button.
- Make additional edits by clicking on the Edit Password button.