Edit a Secure Document
Add information about your secure documents.
Add secure documents, browse, and select upload to store files in the Vault.
To edit a secure document, follow these steps:
- Click on a secure document to open it. When you do so, the document appears with a list of the associated file or files.
- Click on the Edit button. The secure document's entry fields appear.
- Edit the secure document's information as desired. You can change text, add keywords, and add or remove files from the document. Refer to the instructions in Create a New Secure Document for details. Note that adding a new file to the upload automatically saves the document and returns you to the document's list of files, as shown above.
- When you have completed the edits, click on Save. The program returns you to the secure document list, at which point you can:
- Open a file for viewing by clicking on the file name or its icon.
- Return to the main Secure Documents view by clicking on the Back button.
- Remove the secure document entirely by clicking on the Delete button.
- Make additional edits by clicking on the Edit button.